Renovating For Life
A fresh approach
Your home isn’t just a roof over your head: it’s the place where you and your family live, work, relax and grow. So whether you’ve bought a house in need of a major makeover, or you’ve been in your place for years and it just needs a little TLC, we can help.
Start-to-finish project management
- Our forty-strong team of managers, craftsmen and expert workmen will discuss your initial plans with you to make sure you end up with a home where you want to live for decades more. Or if you have architectural plans, you can just pass us those and let us crack on.
- As soon as we get started, your dedicated and friendly project manager will be on hand to keep you updated. Feel free to visit every day or just hand us the keys and pop in from time to time to see the progress. We enjoy showing off our work!
- We cover all aspects of the build: bricklaying, electrical installation, carpentry, plumbing and the final decorating. And we can source all the materials, or you can provide them if you have a special preference.
- At the end of the process, one of our senior managers will visit with you to ensure everything meets – or beats! – your expectations.
- Our dedicated aftercare service will stay with you for as long as it takes.
Paul and his team are the antidote to all the stress of a home renovation. They are cool, calm and collected and provide innovative solutions to any of those unforeseen elements of re-doing a house.